Friday, November 25, 2011

Pictures with Santa

I had the extreme pleasure of being the Santa photographer at our local floral and garden center last weekend. They had a holiday open house, and had invited a bunch of local artists to come set up a booth and sell their wares. I'm tellin' ya, in my free time, I shopped and bought a bunch of beautiful art for Christmas gifts. It was awesome. And taking pictures with Santa was super fun too! So, if you're inviting Santa to your holiday party this year and need a photographer to take pictures, let me know. I love it. These are pics of my kids. Hubby brought them in to sit on Santa's lap. Three out of four did great and loved Santa. The fourth, not so much. He's my sensitive one. It's ok with me.




1 comment:

elizabeth said...

so are they all officially/legally YOURS now??? :)

and they all look so sweet.

love you!

Share the Love!